Dual-Input Hyaluronic Acid
There is one thing that binds all skin types together and that is moisturization and Eudermine has come up with the most advanced serum to date that delivers a lot of moisture to your skin.
Eudermine Activating Serum
This lightweight, ultra-hydrating formula is the perfect way to restore and maintain healthy moisture levels in your skin. Inspired by traditional Japanese skincare routines, it helps minimize pores, blemishes and dullness, leaving you with radiant skin. This serum contains active skin care ingredients to brighten and even out skin tone while softening your face.
Eudermine Activating Serum is a richly formulated serum packed with powerful skincare ingredients:
- Two types of hyaluronic acid provide 24-hour moisturization. Two different types of hyaluronic acid molecules are used to lock moisture into the skin, allowing your skin to regain moisture and a plump, smooth appearance.
- Vitamin C: This antioxidant is great for minimizing dark spots. Day after day, your hyperpigmentation fades and your skin tone evens out.
- Probiotic Fermented Kefir Extract: This active substance provides the perfect conditions for your skin to grow naturally. It promotes the skin’s natural renewal cycle and strengthens the barrier function. In addition, over time, this will help to improve the texture and appearance of your skin.
- Finally, Grapefruit Extract: This miracle of nature works in tandem with Hyaluronic Acid to restore moisture. Yuzu is also effective in brightening skin tone!
Have you finished your bottle yet? Don’t throw it away. At Shiseido, they believe in giving multiple lives to their containers, and Eudermine Activating Serum can be refilled. So it’s perfect for those who want to minimize plastic consumption while staying glamorous.
How to keep skin moisturized?
It’s everyone’s dream to have moisturized skin, but sometimes the smallest steps can make it happen:
- Drink Water: You may be thinking, “Uh-huh,” but internal hydration is essential for healthy skin. While skin care products help prevent and restore moisture, consuming the right amount of water is the fastest way to restore it.
- Sun Protection: Protecting your skin from UV rays and excessive heat will prevent your skin from losing too much moisture. Our skin naturally evaporates water throughout the day. UV rays can cause serious damage to your skin, such as disrupting your skin’s natural barrier balance or causing severe dehydration from sunburn.
- Finally, add a moisturizing step to your skincare routine: this step will make your skin feel comfortable. Moisturizers provide your skin with a direct source of moisture, preventing it from losing moisture.
I recently tested the Eudermine Activating Serum to keep my skin hydrated. Super lightweight and fast absorbing, I was pleasantly surprised at the quick results I got. I applied the serum twice a day with a cotton pad and my skin immediately felt awake. In three weeks, my skin has gone from dull and irregular to smoother and healthier. This serum is perfect for those who need a little extra hydration. I paired this serum with the new Bio-Performance Dermal Filler Serum (reviewed here), which greatly improved my results. Overall, this serum is great for any skin care regimen and smells amazing!