When it comes to sunscreen, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice beauty for protection. Shiseido’s clear, lightweight Vita-Clear Sunscreen will give you the perfect amount of protection when you need it.
Vita-clear sunscreen is the ideal daily UV protection. spf 42 has an incredibly lightweight and fast-absorbing texture that protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Shiseido doesn’t just offer simple sun protection. They also add vitamin C to their sun care treatments, and in just two weeks, this powerful brightening formula helps smooth skin and minimize enlarged pores. vita-clear sunscreen is suitable for dry to normal skin types, and maintains a shine-free finish for up to eight hours.
Shiseido Urban Environment Vita-Clear Sunscreen SPF 42 has the following key ingredients:
- Vitamin C Ethyl Ester: This powerful antioxidant is known for its brightening properties. It also helps prevent and minimize signs of skin damage such as dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Deeply hydrating, this active substance is essential for retaining and limiting moisture loss throughout the day.
- Taurine: Helps minimize the harmful effects of blue light on the skin.
- Sun Dual Care™: This sunscreen formula blocks UVA, UVB rays and pollution for optimal protection.
- Invisible Skin Technology: His technology gives products an invisible, smooth texture. It is the first clear emulsion sunscreen with a water-in-oil gel.
If you don’t already protect your skin from the sun on a daily basis, now is the time to start. I like the simplicity and usefulness of this product!
Shiseido vita-clear sunscreen is lightweight and instantly penetrates the skin to form an invisible barrier. I use it as a primer and love its non-sticky texture. I also find the smaller size easy to carry and hold in my hand while applying the product.
My skin is very sensitive and I haven’t had any problems with it. This sunscreen is one of the best sunscreens I’ve tried and I recommend it to anyone who wants protection without a heavy layer. You can use it alone as the sunscreen leaves a natural look.