Arinobu Fukuhara founded the Shiseido drugstore in 1872. When the founder’s legacy was passed on to his son Shinzo Fukuhara, an obsessive art collector who greatly expanded the company through advertisements, the company grew rapidly, with Eudermine, their first cosmetic product, creating a sensation when it was introduced in 1897.
For more than a century, Shiseido has been dedicated to creating high-quality beauty products that combine the essence of Japanese cultural aesthetics with the perfect fusion of art and science.
Vital Perfection LiftDefine Radiance Mask
Lift and firm your skin in 10 minutes.
- Watercress Extract promotes the natural production of collagen in the skin and helps to firm the skin.
- 4MSK and Vitamin C Ethyl reduce melanin synthesis and help to remove accumulated melanin.
- White Lily Extract helps to detoxify and soothe the skin. It also helps to keep the skin moisturized.
- Kurenai-TruLift Complex and Benibana Flower help strengthen and energize the skin.
- ReNeura Technology++ consists of light connections that help extend the life of the treatment.
- Brightens skin.
- Tightens the jawline.
- Helps lift the cheeks.
- Detoxifies the skin.
- Lightens the skin.
I have tried many Shiseido products and always satisfied with them, so when they launched LiftDefine Mask, I decided to buy it. After the first use, I realized that my skin is much better than before. My face looked brighter and healthier. After using it twice, my skin felt firmer and tighter. The best part about this mask is that it also helps to detoxify the skin, which in turn makes the skin look energized and youthful.
Another favorite of the brand is the Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate. which is a staple in my daily routine.